Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays (second only to Christmas), so I am thrilled that it’s almost October! To celebrate, I’ll be devoting the next 2 weeks on my blog to some yummy Halloween goodies. Be sure to keep checking back, because you won’t want to miss any of these!
My sweet sister-in-law, Chelsea, was kind enough to lend a hand with these fun treats (hence, the amazing photography). Be sure to check out her blog, Chelsea’s Messy Apron. She is incredibly talented, and will be putting out some awesome Halloween posts as well!
First up, are these cute little ghost pancakes. They seriously couldn’t be easier. And your kids will love them! Just start off with your favorite pancakes, and slather them in syrup…
Then top ’em off with a big swirl of Reddi-wip and 2 little chocolate chip eyes and you’re done! See? I told you it was easy 🙂
- 2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix, or your favorite pancake mix
- 1½ cups cold water
- 1 can Reddi-wip
- 16 mini chocolate chips
- Maple syrup
- Heat pancake griddle to 375 degrees and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Mix pancake mix and water with a whisk and let stand for 2 minutes (batter will be lumpy).
- Pour approx. ⅓ cup of batter per pancake onto griddle, and cook for 1½ minutes on each side, turning only once.
- After pancakes have cooled for 5-10 minutes, pour on as much syrup as desired. Dispense Reddi-wip on each pancake in a swirling motion, to produce a cone of whipped cream. Place 2 chocolate chips on each "ghost" for eyes, and enjoy!