I told you I love marshmallow pops! I don’t think I will ever stop making them 🙂
These snowmen were so fun to make! I happen to really like how they turned out. When Sophie saw them, however, she said “Mom. They need hats.”
You can’t please everyone.
To make these, all you need is some marshmallows, lollipop sticks*, candy melts, sprinkles, and pretzels. For the eyes, mouth, and buttons I used black confetti sprinkles (leftover from Halloween!). For the noses I used Wilton Rainbow Chip Crunch* and picked out a few of the orange ones.
I’m just glad it’s finally December! Now I can’t get chastised for starting my Christmas celebrations “too early” – as if there’s such a thing 🙂
- 18 Marshmallows
- 12 oz bag white candy melts
- 6 6" Lollipop sticks
- 12 Pretzel sticks
- Black confetti sprinkles
- 6 Orange sprinkles (rainbow chip crunch)
- 1 Block of styrofoam
- Melt candy melts according to package directions. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate, and push all of the marshmallows onto the stick. Make sure the last marshmallow does not go quite all the way through. Repeat with all the sticks and marshmallows, and let dry 5 minutes.
- Reheat candy melts (if needed) and dip 1 marshmallow pop, submerging all 3 marshmallows. Shake off excess chocolate by holding the pop over the bowl, and tapping the stick against the rim.
- Gently place onto the top marshmallow: 2 black sprinkles for the eyes, 5 for the mouth, and 1 orange sprinkle for the nose. Place 3 black sprinkles down the center of the middle marshmallow.
- Push 1 pretzel stick into each side of the middle marshmallow.
- Stick marshmallow pop in styrofoam to dry, and repeat with all other marshmallows.
*This post includes affiliate links, which are marked by an asterisk (*). Thanks so much for supporting TCMB!