Being pregnant, I’ve been dealing with all kinds of cravings! Chocolate, churros, frozen yogurt.. you name it! (Why are they never healthy cravings??) For probably a month now I’ve been craving s’mores, so that’s what inspired this little snack. They are so simple, it’s kind of ridiculous.
All you do is dip mini marshmallows in chocolate and graham crackers and let them cool! The best part is that they are the perfect recipe for kids to make. The directions are so easy, and it’s pretty hard to mess them up 🙂
- 35 Mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 Graham cracker (2 squares)
- Place chocolate chips in small, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time, until melted.
- Place graham cracker in a plastic bag, and roll with a rolling pin, until crushed into large crumbs. Put crumbs into a small bowl.
- Stick a toothpick into 1 marshmallow, and dip the marshmallow into the chocolate. Then dip it into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Slide marshmallow off of toothpick (using another toothpick) and repeat with all marshmallows. Let dry, and enjoy!