If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I went to my very first blog conference a few weeks ago. It was SO much fun, and I learned a lot! For some reason I have a hard time admitting that I’m a blogger. I guess I don’t feel very legitimate, and am a bit intimidated by bigger bloggers. But I think attending a conference made me feel a lot more official, so I can say with confidence that I am a blogger.
Whew. Big steps, people.
While I was in Salt Lake City, I met up with some other bloggers at Setebellos, which is a super yummy pizza place. For dessert, we had an amazing nutella pizza with bananas and strawberries. It seemed simple enough, so I decided to create my own!
With only 4 ingredients, it comes together super quick. I will say, we’ve had this a couple of times, and I like it better with homemade crust. So if you’re up to making your own, go for it. If not, pre-made crust works great, too!
All you have to do is lay down some sliced bananas over your crust, and toss it in the oven to bake. I’m pretty sure there’s a study that proves that things taste better when they’re mini… hence the small pizzas 🙂
Then top it with sliced strawberries. The measurements really don’t matter, just throw on as many as you want – whatever looks good to you! I’m a little heavy-handed with the toppings, because that’s the good part, am I right?
Finally, just drizzle on some melted nutella. This is where I’m really heavy-handed, because… chocolate. Need I say more? Didn’t think so.
If you’re wondering why the one in the back looks so skeewompus, it’s because I dropped the slippery little devil right on the floor. I had to cover it with extra nutella to try and mask the mess. I’m not going to tell you if I ate it or not, because even though we’re friends, eating food off the floor is not something I’m willing to admit to.
- 2 Small bananas
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup nutella
- Pre-made pizza crust (or your favorite dough!)
- Slice bananas, and spread out over pre-made crust. Bake according to instructions.
- If you make your own dough, the directions should have you bake it for a bit, then add the toppings, then finish baking. So just put the bananas on before you finish baking!
- Let cool for a couple of minutes, and spread strawberries over the top.
- Put nutella in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave it for about 20 seconds, or until melted. Drizzle over top of pizza.
- Serve immediately!